From what I can gather about this whole tagging business is there are 10 people about to be really annoyed with me.
I will say now that
won't be one of them because, despite my threats, I didn't tag him. Not this time anyway...
I have to say, this really wasn't quite as much fun as it looked.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
10 Things about myself:
1. I home school my 2 kids.
2. I have dyscalculia, or number dyslexia to us plebs. It makes life interesting.
3. I have been described as the female version of Dr. House, mostly due to my attitude, unless they think I look like him, which would be less of a compliment.
4. I don't know if my parents are alive or dead, but haven't quite become curious enough to find out.
5. I have a well used soap box, mostly to defend and promote equality and equal-rights issues.
6. I am still amazed how people have enjoyed Resolution, but I'm delighted as well.
7. My cutting sarcasm is often unseen on DA as the people here are so nice and clever.
8. I am one of THOSE people who can eat what they like and remain slim.
9. I am a little uncomfortable to note most of this list begins with 'I'.
10. Despite being very afraid of heights, which rock climbing didn't cure, I love abseiling and will throw myself off anything.
1) Do you consider yourself a fangirl/boy?
-Umm, well, I'm a fan of things, and female, so I guess that might make me a fangirl. Clearly I have no real understanding of what a fangirl/boy really is.
2) The internet goes out world wide for a month. What would you do?
-This sounds like a terrible prospect as I use the net a lot for work. In reality I would probably use the time to write. I've always written my first few drafts with ye olde fashoned pen and paper, so as long as I've still got those (and my crayons, especially the pink one...), I'd just deal with it.
3) Do you consider stealing food to feed your children morally wrong?
4) Your given a gun and told to go kill a person guilty of murder, rape, genocide, fraud, and various war crimes. Would you do it?
-First I'd make sure they are guilty, then I'd kill them.
5) How do you deal with your creative blocks?
-The only block I have is reading through something so often it gets all white noise, then it goes to the BETA. But a relaxing break, if not away then at home, with a couple of days not thinking about it, is always refreshing when I just need a rest from writing.
6) What was your first car?
GPZ 500 Kwak to be precise. That was 22 years ago and I still don't have a car licence.
7) Have you ever been head-over-heels in love with someone?
8) Can you play any musical instrument? This includes the vocal cords.
-The drums. I've sung in shows and bands but only when I've had to. I own a guitar and a keyboard too!
9) What is your favourite genre of book/film/music/art/game?
-Scifi, or any decent psychological story.
10) What is the thing that scares you the most?
-Growing up it was nuclear war. Now, I honestly can't think of anything that really scares me as it's either under my control so I don't need to worry, or it's out of my control so there's no point in worrying. I suppose the one thing that scares me the most is humanity in general.
1. Do you believe there should be better equality and quality in gaming, and why?
2. Do you think the above question should have been counted as two?
3. What's your favourite joke?
4. Could you kill your own food?
5. The cameras are all on you and a politician you despise is coming your way, with a big grin and their hand out ready to shake yours. What do you do?
6. What's the worst relationship (any type) you have had?
7. What book are you currently reading?
8. A trekkie/er and a Star Wars fan walk into the bar... Can you supply the punch line?
9. Microsoft or apple?
10. How would you describe your art to a potential promoter?
The following are my tagging victims: