01. You must post these rules.
02. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
03. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
04. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
05. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
06. No tag backs.
07. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
10 Things About Me
01. I am seriously running out of 10 things to say about myself that can even be vaguely considered remotely interesting.
02. I hate the colour pink.
03. I generally watch TV when Doctor Who is on and thats about it.
04. I have tattoos and piercings.
05. Just recently I got interviewed about my DA group.
06. It's very rare I will talk on the phone.
07. My sign is Virgo with Gemini rising.
08. My second favourite pair of pyjamas are my Muppets Animal ones.
09. My most favourite pair of pyjamas are my Thane Krios ones.
10. Though I've been a Trekkie from the age of 6, I own more Mass Effect tshirts.
01. What do you like to do in your spare time?
-Spare WHAT?? It' used to be reading, but now it's writing, writing, writing...
02. Is your cup half empty or half full?
-It's a huge mug and when it isn't full the kettles already on.
03. What was your favourite cartoon growing up?
-Captain Caaaaave Maaaan!
04. Do you believe in love at first sight?
05. Star Trek or Star Wars?
-Oh hell Trek, but Wars is cool too.
06. Do you have any pets?
-A snake called Ennis.
07. Who is your inspiration in life?
-Um... Mostly, anyone who will stand up for equality and fairness.
08. Who is your hero?
-Stephen King, if only for rescuing me from the clutches of Judy Blume when I was about 9.
09. Do you support the Space Programs?
-Yes, absolutely, let's get OUT THERE already!
10. If you could time travel, where would you go?
-The future. Pref around the time galactic space travel is the norm. If I discover we have nuked ourselves back into the stone age, I'll just come back.
1. Space hopper or hula-hoop?
2. What do you want for Christmas?
3. What's your favourite flavour of crisps (chips)?
4. Would you rather: Eat a bag full of chocolate covered ants, or be eaten by a shark?
5. What would you like people to say about you at your funeral?
6. In reality, what will they actually say about you at your funeral?
7. What does a sky-hook look like?
8. Have you ever had stitches?
9. Does jumping out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft at 25,000ft, with nothing but a giant handkerchief to stop all of your bones exploding on impact, appeal to you?
10. Have you ever experienced something unexplainable and potentially paranormal?
(This is for the cold crusty bread!)